- J asked for peace because the other girls want to fight her because she makes all the money
- Priscilla wants out
- Ariel wants to be released from bondage
- Amy wants her life back on track
- A deejay's wife is 2.5 months pregnant
- The other night someone put a drug in one of the dancer's drinks which caused her to pass out. Police and ambulance were called. Extra security around the club now.
- We prayed with many of the girls inside the clubs and modeling studios regarding their relationships, healing, etc.
A particularly special moment: Three girls were seated at a table. Vicky and Skye began talking with them. They asked the girls if they wanted prayer. Genesee asked if she could pray. She grabbed their hands, and Genesee prayed this prayer: "God, I know You're not proud of what I'm doing, but I know You are walking with me and are making a way for me to get out. Thank you for bringing these ladies in to see us and encourage us." Genesee told Vicky it is hard to make changes. She said she had been healed from lupus. Vicky told her she had been set apart for something special and was destined for something important. Genesee began to tear up and said no one had ever told her she was special. She wants to go to a local community college and later become a CNA.
I saw Jesus in action in the strip clubs last night. "Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life." (Psalms 23:6 NLT) He pursued each of these girls to let them know they are special and are loved. He wants them to know He has a plan and a purpose for their lives and it's not a plan that will harm them. He doesn't care where someone works or lives. He wants everyone to know He loves them, and He will go wherever necessary using whomever He can to spread that message.
We are grateful and humbled He chose us to spread His message last night.
Drenda and the PTD team