We split in to 3 vehicles and each vehicle visited at least 3 businesses. A drunk pulled out in front of the van and headed right towards it. My dad took evasive action by jumping a curb and taking a bumpy off-road drive. Passengers were shaken up but not hurt. The van was okay, too. Thanks for your prayers!
Highlights of the evening:
- Prayed with two ladies in a modeling studio who want to get out of the business. They also want a long, healthy life and to make a lot of money.
- One modeling studio was closed.
- Several girls asked for prayer because they were sick.
- Jessica asked for prayer for her father who had a stroke.
- Jeanette's mother and sister passed away. She asked for prayer for her family.
- Foxy wanted prayer for her self and her family.
- At one particular club where management isn't overfriendly, the managers were extremely nice and talkative. It was one manager's 3rd day on the job.
- Nellie was happy to see us. She lit up when AnneMarie began speaking to her in spanish. Nellie wants to get another job and asked for prayer.
- As we were leaving a club, the deejay called the door girl and asked if we could bring him a bag. Several years ago someone asked him if he knew where he would go if he happened to die that night. He told them he did but felt bad later because he lied. He wanted us to know he has changed and definitely knows he would be in heaven if he died. He's working at this club because he was laid off.
- A patron asked what was in the bag and what we are selling. We told him the bags were free, and we are there to let the girls know we love them, but more importantly, Jesus loves them. He smiled and said, "That's good."
Please pray for doors to open for these girls who expressed an interest in getting out of the business. Also say a prayer for the others who are sick or have sick family members.
As always, we thank your for your prayers and support!
Drenda and the PTD team