- Amy has been in the business for 17 years. She is now 35. Amy said 17 years is long enough so she started her own tattoo and photography business. She hopes to be completely out of the business by year end.
- Destiny and Italy asked for prayer for their finances.
- One of the girls is 7 months pregnant. She obviously won't be able to dance much longer. She will need finances from other sources.
- Morgan has a 2 yr old son. She asked for prayer for a new job.
- Another girl said her boyfriend is in prison. She asked for prayer for him and for herself as she is going through a tough time.
- Dejeune has a 9 yr old daughter and asked for prayer.
- Brittany asked for prayer for her and her 3 yr old son.
- Summer has an infection from a spider bite.
- Eilene has 2 kids and asked for us to pray for peace.
- Nicole has been accepted in to the Army and recently graduated as a medical engineer. She wants us to pray for her success as she starts her new life.
Each one of these girls is precious, and we are honored to spend time with them.
On the following Friday at noon we went to a different club we had been to previously. We found out that one of favorite owners from the past is the new owner. I haven't seen him in at least 3 years. It was like a family reunion when we saw each other. He welcomed us in and gave us complete access to his club. Please pray for him and his son. They are going back to his home country to visit family members -- one of whom is very sick.
We also know the manager at the club we went to on Friday. He used to work at a different club. He has cancer, and I'm not sure what treatment (if any) he is seeking.
While we were in this club, we saw a woman who looked very out of place. She was talking to a guy. I didn't want to interrupt so I quickly handed her a bag and told her "Happy Mother's Day". She came up to us later and started questioning us about what we do and why. Her name is Vickie. She said she's a Christian and is a hair stylist and was recently fired for playing Christian music while at work and is waitressing until she can find another job. Vickie asked for prayer. A friend of mine owns a salon so I gave Vickie her number.
When you think about it, please say a prayer for one or all that I have mentioned.
Piercing the Darkness,
Drenda and the PTD team