Highlights from the evening:
- Shannon asked for prayer because she's going through a custody battle over her daughter, Harmony
- Sierra asked for prayer for health and safety
- A deejay asked us to pray for his friend
- Alena, age 36, was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer and is setting up chemo appointments
- A bartender asked for strength and unity between her and her sister. Her sister is an addict.
- LaToya asked for prayer for her family.
- One of the girls is having a hard time getting over a cold.
- Brianna is having trouble with her kidneys and her family.
- Ruth asked for prayer for David who is getting out of juvenile detention soon. He struggles with drugs. Plus, Ruth's mother is seeing ghosts. Ruth's grandmother died recently, and Ruth claims to have seen the ghost as well. Ruth asked for wisdom in other family matters and doesn't want her mother to find out what she does for a living.
- A manager wants to get out of the business and go in to law enforcement.
The brother of one of our favorite managers died last week. Please keep the manager and his family in prayer.
Thanks to everyone who prays for us and who donates their time and/or money! We couldn't do this without you!
Piercing the Darkness,
Drenda and the PTD team