- One of the guys working at a club knew us from a different club. He told the girls in the dressing room who we were and what we did and how much he appreciates us.
- China asked prayer for her brother and her family.
- Yvette and Ashley asked for prayer for better jobs.
- One girl asked for prayer for her brother to stay on the straight and narrow. She also asked for prayer for her mother who is stressed out.
- A security guard told us he and his wife had been talking about going to church a few days ago. He said the invitation to church that was in the bag was confirmation. He said "what y'all are doing is really great."
- We got to talk to some of the managers and door girls we've known for several years. It was good to hang out and talk with them.
We're going to be in Vegas in August for the Gentlemen's Club Owner Expo. We are looking forward to it. We'll be giving away lots of goodies.
Thanks for your prayers and support!
Drenda and the JLD team