There were quite a few girls but not very many customers. Maybe the customers spent their money on fireworks over the 4th weekend.
- A door girl was crying when we arrived. This girl was distraught the last time we saw her because her kids weren't at home, and she couldn't find them. She's the same girl who has plans to get out of this industry by the end of this year. Please pray she's able to get out sooner.
- A dancer's father passed away. Please pray for protection for her mother. This dancer would also like to get out of the industry.
- It was Ashley's 2nd night at the club.
- Tima and Denise want prayer for their families.
- Lucy started working last week and asked for general prayer for her and her co-workers.
- Michelle's mother has a brain tumor.
Please pray for these girls and their families. Death has touched some of their families and is looming for others unless God intervenes. We are here for these girls in the good times and the bad.
Drenda and the PTD team
Some sat in darkness and deepest gloom, imprisoned in iron chains of misery.
"Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress.
He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom; he snapped their chains.
Psalms chapter 107, verses 10, 13-14 (New Living Translation)