Here are a few highlights:
- Sophia and Tricia are each raising 4 children. Several other women are raising 2 children.
- Christie, a waitress, just went through a divorce and also had her car stolen. She asked for prayer to get a job out of this industry.
- Melissa also asked for prayer to "get a better life than this."
- Fanya has 2 kids and just found out her ex-husband was arrested for child molestation. Now she's worried her kids may have been molested.
- One girl was going to court today for drug trafficking charges. She asked us to pray that God would make the charges go away. Debs told her we would pray that God's will be done in this situation.
We were able to go inside one of the modeling studios and pray with the ladies. They wanted to give us money afterwards. I've always refused their offer. Last night they insisted we take the sealed envelope and put it in the offering plate on Sunday. I told her we would. She said she knows the church spends a lot of money on these bags and wants to help.
Please say a prayer for these women when you think about it. Some of them are doing whatever they can to provide for their children. We pray for doors outside of this industry to open for them.
Kevin (our favorite former manager) is working in a small town north of Houston doing construction. Good to hear he's doing okay. The restaurant where he previously worked shut down, and his phone number is no longer good so I've been praying someone would hear from him.
I had the privilege of meeting the lady who has been praying for the girls in the clubs up & down I-45 for the past 12 years. She's an incredible lady with a very sweet spirit.
Thank you for your faithfulness in praying and giving. God is moving in the strip clubs.
Drenda and the PTD team